Engineers at Orient Research have the experience of design and supervision of major structures for motorways in the UK and Turkey. We are capable of designing highway structures to various international standards as required by our clients.
Orient Research had been involved in a number of prestigious projects such as the assessment and testing of the two suspension bridges over the Bosphorus Straits in Istanbul and the widening study of the long viaducts on the Trans European Motorway in Turkey.
Orient Research can provide clients with the following services and more:
○ Concept, preliminary and detail design
○ Seismic retrofit assessment and design
○ Design audit for compliance to specific international earthquake design codes
○ Independent third party structural assessment and audit for temporary and permanent works
○ On-site destructive and non-destructive testing
○ Structural health monitoring
○ Supervision of design and construction
○ Condition inspection and maintenance advice
○ Contract documentation including provision of specification, BOQ and tender documents